Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Summer is Ending... Flipped Class is starting - Time to Share!

I know none of us want to think about it, but it's halfway through July... and that means it's time to start thinking about next year (and I know some of you are saying, "Now? I've been thinking about it for the last month!!").

I have made a shared Google Doc for all of us to share our Introduction Letters and Introduction Videos for the Flipped Classroom (for students, parents, admin, or all of the above).  That way, we can all glean from each others ideas, creativity, wisdom, and experience in creating and modifying our own.

You can find the submissions here.  You should be able to type right in the document to add you own, so I hope to see lots of submissions in the next few days!!  We only have about 5 right now, and I know there are a ton more out there (because I've seen them on blogs and twitter)!!

Feel free to share what you used last year if you haven't made this year's yet... I know that somehow I just get a spark of creativity or knowledge by reading or watching what someone else has done!

Thanks for your help!

3 comments:

  1. Here is my parent video link. I couldn't seem to add it via the doc. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlZPS9lUelA

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are awesome for doing this doc. I am still working on mine and will post next week. I promise.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing! Being a first time flipper, it helps me to have a starting point with informing parents & students.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...