Thursday, July 9, 2015

#ISTE2015 Posts Table of Contents

ISTE2015 is over and I'm back in California for a few more days before heading off to #FlipCon15.  This has been one of the best conferences I've been to, and I think it's because I purposefully did not pack my schedule, took time to connect with my PLN, and enjoyed learning and sharing rather than constantly feeling rushed from session to session. 

This post will be too long if I don't split it up, so please see the following posts for my reflections and thoughts:

My Sessions: 

Takeaways from sessions I attended
A few random things that won't get their own post:

  • Philly Cheesesteaks are actually pretty good.
  • Osmo is awesome and I'm really thinking that Grayson would love playing with it.
  • Kaizena seems to have some nice new features that I need to play around with more
  • My friend Kate Baker is amazing.  She has so many awesome ideas and I'm sad I had conflicts with her session "Stop Bleeding Red Ink".  She has great ideas on Peer Evaluation (blog post & podcast), Student blogging / sharing via Scribe City, and so much more.  If you don't follow her, you should. Now :)

PhillyFun - People and Places

And two fun pictures... we "conquered" the "Rocky Steps" AND got interviewed for the local news outside the Liberty Bell!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...